'I've Been Through The Storm And Survived'- Breast-full Actress, Yvonne Jegede Says As She Shares Photo


Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede who got married to fellow actor and singer, Abounce Fawole in February 2017 has just shared a lovely photo with an interesting caption.

The actress who welcomed her first child in November 2018 wrote, 'strong women aren’t born. I forge through the challenges of life. With challenges I grow mentally and emotionally.

I move forward with my head held high and with a strength that cannot be denied. I am a woman who has been through the storm and survived. I am a warrior'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POPULAR BREAST MOVEMENT LEADER, GIVES REASON FOR CONSTANTLY FLAUNTING BOOBS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

PDP HITS HARD AT OSIBANJO: DEMANDS THE VP TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HUGE AMOUNT HE COLLECTED FROM THE FEDERATIONS POCKET

I LIVED WITH YAHOO BOY - TONTO DIKE: FANS REACT